Our professional site surveyor will:
- Analyze the solar energy potential of your site
- Check for seasonal shading and potential obstructions
- Inspect electrical for grid-tie compatibility
- Inspect the site’s structural state to ensure requirements are met for obtaining a building permit
- Gather all necessary information to create your site specific Feasibility Study.
We cant predict the weather stability for future decades to come, however we can produce detailed forecasts based on two decades of data from Environment Canada and do our part to help reduce or slow global warming.
The Feasibility Study includes:
- Professional On-Site Inspection Analysis
- Roof Measurements
- System Sizing
- Weight Load Analysis
- Shade Analysis
- Inspection of Electrical System and Meter
- Financial Analysis, Costing, Financing Options.
Once the Site Assessment, Feasibility Study and System Design are complete we will finalize all necessary permits and applications on your behalf to ensure a safe and expedient connection to your local electrical grid.
Our professional installation crew will come to your home to put our drawings into place.
We are aware that your home is not a construction zone, and will be sensitive to your needs as a homeowner. We keep our areas neat and tidy during the entire solar installation process and strive to be as small of a disturbance as possible to your daily schedule.
We understand our reputation rides on the perfection of our installs and client satisfaction and that is why we strive for perfection on every solar array installation.